We are all about championing the fantastic heritage work that the National Trust, National Trust for Scotland and English Heritage do, to protect our historic places. We have hundreds of ancient sites and artefacts in Britain, and many are of national importance. The conservation work that these charities do, is critical in keeping these amazing places alive, for future generations to enjoy.
You can help too. If you love connecting to the past, getting up close to historic treasures and experiencing our incredible heritage in person, then seriously consider joining one (or more) memberships below. Each new membership contributes to our national heritage cause, helping keep these truly magnificent sites for many more years to come.
The National Trust is Britain’s largest conservation organisation, caring for 300 historic houses, 700 miles of spectacular coastline and over 600,000 acres of beautiful countryside.
“As a member, you’ll help protect unforgettable places for future generations”
With National Trust membership you can currently enjoy:
- Free entry to outdoor places near you (pre-booking required)
- Free parking at most car parks near you (pre-booking required for a small number of car parks)
- Members’ handbook, full of information about our places
- National Trust Magazine three times a year, packed with inspiration, interviews and news
English Heritage is guardian to some of the nation’s most treasured and iconic buildings and monuments, including Kenwood House, Stonehenge, Tintagel Castle, Osborne House, Hadrian’s Wall and Dover Castle.
“Join today and enjoy unlimited access to hundreds of historic places. From majestic castles to historic houses, there’s so much to explore with an annual membership“
With English Heritage membership you can currently enjoy:
- Unlimited access to 400 historic places
- Free entry for up to six children
- Free or reduced price entry to 100s of exciting events
- Free parking where the car park is owned by English Heritage
- Visits to paid sites must be booked in advance due to the pandemic
National Trust for Scotland
From coastlines to castles, arts to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, the National Trust for Scotland pioneers access to some of Scotland’s most magnificent buildings, collections and habitats and preserves them for future generations.
“The National Trust for Scotland protects and shares some of our country’s most precious historic places and natural landscapes on behalf of the people of Scotland“
With National Trust for Scotland membership you can currently enjoy:
- Access to all Trust places
- Free entry to National Trust for Scotland
- Free or concessionary entry to National Trust organisation properties worldwide, including Britain, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ and many more
- Free parking at National Trust for Scotland, with downloadable passes when you join
- Free magazines, guides and publications, including subscription member’s magazine, e-newsletter and guide