Britain has an incredible history, rich with many amazing stories and wonderful places to visit. With that in mind, we have tailored some fantastic offers, including historic site visits and history-themed products, for you to enjoy.
Bolsover Castle 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
This stunning 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of Bolsover Castle must be the perfect way to spend time during lockdown!
Exclusive to English Heritage, this is a great challenge for jigsaw lovers, and will keep you occupied for hours.
Swap Mayfair for Pendennis Castle in this fantastic English Heritage edition of Monopoly. Discover the famous sites, purchase castles, and avoid tithe taxes and battlement repairs!
This edition provides an excellent adventure through England's finest fortifications.
Discover 1000 years of history, marvel at the crown jewels, and stand on the execution site of three English Queens!
* Entry to the Tower of London
* A single cruise trip from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier (or vice versa)
With its 900 year old Norman keep, stately residential buildings and accommodation, this is a regal escape! Try fishing in the castle's river, clay pigeon shooting or explore the castle grounds.
* Two night stay at the historic Appleby Castle
* River fishing available
* Breakfast included each morning
* Entry to Warwick Castle
* Afternoon tea in The Conservatory Tea House
* A pot of tea, a full sandwich with variable fillings, a scone with jam and cream, and three mini cakes
* Gluten free and vegetarian options are available
-> Click to next slide for local accommodation ->
Stay at Warwick Castle’s very own lodges in the Knight’s Village. This is a fantastic themed place to stay, located in a woodland grove near the banks of the river,
The Woodland Lodge and the Knight’s Lodge are the perfect place to spend the night after visiting the great castle.
If the Knight’s Village is not for you, then try Warwick Castle’s Tower Suite. Located in the 14th century Caesar’s Tower, the suite offers your own medieval private chamber.
With high-vaulted ceilings, and a king size 4-poster bed draped in tapestries, this chamber is the perfect way to spend a night.
Choose from the Peacock suite or the Rose suite.
If outside camping is your thing, then perhaps Medieval Glamping is for you.
A wonderful combination of luxury camping and a medieval theme, this is a must for the adventurous types. Situated in the grounds of Warwick Castle, choose between the Warwick Tent and the King’s Luxury Tent.
Coach Tour to Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover & Greenwich
* Trip for two, visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover and Greenwich
* Enjoy a comfortable full-day journey on an air-conditioned bus
* Board a Thames clipper for a cruise to Embankment
* Return to London Victoria at the end of the trip
Appleby Castle image credit under the Creative Commons license.
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.